6 latest hit dance numbers to perfect for workout
Late night, incomplete sleep, little jaggy this morning… whatever your reason is to miss your workout, we make you not do it. Here is our encouragement in the form of some high tempo, fast-paced, feet tapping, catch numbers that divert your brain and enhance endorphin secretion.
Here we list down six latest numbers that have infectious beats that will get your heart pumping. Add these to your Hindi songs mp3 free download list and get cracking.
- I am a disco dancer 2.0 – This Benny Dayal song is sure to get you on the floor and shake a leg, the song’s vibrant beats. This one we explicitly recommend for motion exercise that keeps you moving constantly. Take it on a treadmill session (but only if it’s your thing) or walk or run with this classic iron-pumping song.
- Loca – Honey Singh’s numbers have always been party favorites because of their beats; this one is no different. And what will you expect from a comeback song – energy, power, punch and more spunk, it has it all. You can also look up to matching dance steps of Nicky Pickyy, quite challenging. This peppy song has a steady tempo and cool beats; it is a paced song with some breathing breaks. Dance, brisk walk, Zumba, or weight train, this song is a good companion.
- DheemeDheeme – from the newer franchisee of PatiPatniAur Who will turn your gym into a Bollywood dance set. This gentle building song with a slow start is an endless reliable workout song. Brace yourself for some hardcore routine when it starts to rise. Choose any workout, the song may remain the same. Add it now to your Hindi songs mp3 free download list.
- HaanmeinGaalat – Love AajKal’s thumping rendition is probably created for clubs but does full justice as a workout song too. The nagin tune with beats and thump is just right for high’s in between. This eclectic pumped up number is your go-to song.
- Das Bahane 2.0 – from Baaghi 3, the start itself is so prompting and charged octal beats keep you on the toes. You can perfectly blend this song for song powerful workout. This on repeat is sure to get you to your target little early than expected. Go rope jumping, cycling or weight training, the eclectic beats are keeping you company.
- Malhari – this one may be a little old, but we possibly couldn’t have kept this little Indian power punch song of Ranveer Singh off the list. This one, we bet is sure to pull some kickass moves off you, you will be at your best with this song. Nothing like it, if you can match Ranveer’s energy and his warrior moves. Play this when you need that final push, this song is sure to get adrenaline rush.
Regardless of weight, regular workout keeps your body healthy and fit, so get inspired and start a routine with this playlist.